Wednesday 4 July 2007


What can I say I have had such a bad time of it lately that the creative urge has really gone by the wayside. Mum passing away has thrown me into a tail spin and there is so much to do to organise things. I am trying to create because that is how I work through things, yes life does go on. I have managed to get all the personal thankyous out of the way, make some thank you cards and post them off. I have also managed to make a very special thankyou card for my dear, dear friend Elizabeth Mackie aka Miss Oddity what would a girl do without her friends. Oh and make my niece a birthday card she is 18 on the 6th July what a milestone, I do hope she likes it.

Hmmm now before the crisis I did some more of Bernie Berlins workshop. The pictures shown are the Emboss Resist technique that I managed, I have to say I like the end result. The Emboss Resist are the 171 & 174 atc's and they have been made for the Digital/Clock swap on my group ABC's of ATC's in the yahoo groups.


Enjoy your browsing.......... til next time

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Queen of Toys,

Your beautiful card arrived today as well as your ATC for the digital swap and the butterfly lady.

I love your work almost as much as I love you!

Losing a parent is incredibly hard and I know from experience that it can take a long time to heal. The start of my healing after Dad died was making a scrapbook album for Mum all about Dad.

So keep up the creative stuff and take it easy on yourself. Know that you are loved by many loyal subjects across the world and that we are here for you whenever you need us ... except when I don't have credit on my mobile ;-)

Kisses
Miss Oddity

CaBaCuRl said...

Sounds like you have had a lot on your plate.I'm sure you will pull through . I saw your comment in PaperArts yahoo group and I am waiting the arrival of Bernie Berlin's book any day now!!

CaBaCuRl said...

OOHH, BTW, would you be interested in some ATC swaps once I get the book and start doing the backgrounds??