Friday 14 March 2008

Beezwax


Beezwax it is hot is it runny when melted and can seep into all types of places, this means I had some fun. I learned the secret to do, little by little, because to much at once can seep all over the place and give a rather bulky, disgusting, messy look. The atc is really quite simple but adhering the images with beezwax was difficult, this was my first go with the stuff.

I have sprayed the atc back with Moons Glow's Gossamer Gold, Radiant Red Russet & Medieval Gold, just had to have the royal thing in there the Medieval bit that is. I then placed some beezwax in chips onto the atc and smoothed it down, once the beezwax was starting to set I added the background image. Again I covered this with more wax, I then put an image I had taken from an old dressmaking pattern onto the wax. Again and spritzed with Gossamer Gold, and last but not least added the final touch of beeswax. The last piece was to embellish with an EK Success Fastenater plain staple to the side. This atc is quite simple but the end result is alright I think

No comments: