Friday 19 September 2008

GREAT NEWS



I have been sitting on this little bit of information for some time now and I have to finally share it with you all. I have been accepted to join some wonderful ladies on the "How Dare You Creative Team" yes I am now a Creative Team Member, woo hoo woo hoo. I am so excited that I can hardly believe myself that it is real. So now you will be seeing more work of mine popping over to the How Dare You Site. Here is the link to check it out for yourself - http://www.aussiedares.blogspot.com/


So this month the dare is "The Everyday" yep a tough one to do I have to agree but I have managed to kill 2 birds with 1 stone on this one. I have been working on an Altered Book for a very dear friend. Deb now has this double layout being my first official entry to Aussie Dares Blog in her Altered Book. I do hope you like it Deb, I am sure you will. It is the Everyday magical life of the faeries.

I have created the background using acrylic paints and pearlex and the rough texture is just right for this particular layout. The faeries pictures I have had in my collection for quite sometime, the original origin is unknown. I love creating backgrounds and had fantastic fun fiddling and playing. So check it out on the aussiedares site.

Hugs Eliza

No comments: