Tuesday 3 March 2009

Last Page


I can't believe it; the last page has been made for the Gothic Arch Book. The theme for this page is 'Words' so fitting in I felt that the words on this layout are fitting. This is the first time that I have actually watercoloured a picture without help and advice from my trusty friends, just wanted to do it different this time. I know the lips are not quite correct and this is the first time I have put on eyelashes, but hey I am only a beginner at this face and drawing stuff and I am still having fun. I am now moving onto the assembly of the book and what a task that is. I have done some pages to be mounted but no photos or scans as of yet. Woo Hoo the Creative Soul Retreat is only next week our artists are flying into Australia mid week. I can't wait..

No comments: