Monday 12 October 2009

Old Products




Sometimes you just have to have a look at what is in your stash and play with those products that have been sitting around for awhile. Well this is what I have done. I pulled out the Pearlex Powders and used the glue stamps pad from Tsukineko. Again another of my random painted old pages of scraps of paint that I can't waste. I have stamped with the Glue pad the image that I want and then dusted it off with the Pearlex Powders. The result is really beautiful it has shimmery, shine and really lifts that background. Of course add an image and a stamp here and there with some words and another few ATC's created. You can faintly see the swirls on the ATC to the right with the little girl.


The Bird ATC has had just a small amount of glue pad rubbed on it and the Pearlex Powders lightly dusted. It has given the whole ATC a shimmering effect.

7 comments:

Brenda Grace said...

These are so sweet - really pretty colours and stamping in the back ground - I wish I could fly too!

Lucy said...

These ATcs look lovely Elizabeth, so shimmery!!
Fairies look great too!
Hugs Lucy

Glenda said...

They look great Elizabeth. Love the colors of both of them.

Eliza said...

Thanks for dropping by Ladies and leaving a comment.

Barb said...

These are lovely Elizabeth... and I bet they are even better in hand.

Lady Di said...

I love the backgrounds, just gorgeous. I also love it when you get to use your stash that's lying around.

Elizabeth Golden said...

I agree playing with the stuff on your work table can be really fun. Love your little one and the bird ATC is lovely.