Sunday 11 April 2010

Beatles/Stones Blog Swap On Bockel24


Got an email from Marion Bockelmann asking if I would join in her 4th Annual Blog Swap again this year. So for a bit of fun I have committed myself. I seem to be having a bit of a problem with that of late, so I decided on doing my own sure fail safe system, make the ATC's first then notify Marion that I have completed and committed. Haven't made ATC's for awhile and the theme was Beatles or Stones. I had to do the Beatles as my husband and his family have a big connection with the famous band when he was younger. Not my best work but definitely in the category of 'It's been a hard day’s night', in type on the ATC is the lyrics to the song.

3 comments:

bockel24 said...

Thanks for joining us, Elizabeth!

Eliza said...

You are most welcome Marion.

creativelenna said...

i love your ATC! Fingers crossed I receive one. Thanks too, for visiting my blog, Lenna