Sunday 27 February 2011

upcoming papercraft shows


I have been helping out a friend Deb who owns a shop 'Heaven Scent Crafts in Croydon' well she has a few shows coming up and I have been making some really cute cards and no cute is not my style, but hey I am starting to like them just a little, but don't tell her that. Made these really cool flowers from a die that she will be selling at the Geelong & Burwood papercraft show, Geelong show is on next weekend in case you are in the area and want to stop bye. She will also be at Paperific the first weekend in April. These particular dies used, are by Marianne Design Creatables LR0145 & LR0108. I do have to say these dies are so versatile and awesome with unlimited possibilities. These flowers only took me a few minutes to make and can be dressed up or down by adding just a little stickles, distress crackle or even a little bling. It is amazing how many times you can add a little flower to you work. Again sorry about the photography really poor but best I can do considering I am at work and I took this photo with my Iphone.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hi HRH,
Glad to see you are back at your blog. Definitely not your style but great never the less.