Tuesday 8 January 2008

Jumbo Altered Card

Incredible I dont know where the time has gone we are now into another year. I am so glad last year has moved on with all the disasters in my family, I was run off my feet and not much time to craft. I did however get to do some things just not update them to my blog. So I am going to try and do that in bits n pieces now.

2008 is upon us and what a great way to start the new year fresh with new ideas and directions to go in. I just hope the resolutions that I have made can be stuck to and get some time to do some serious creating.

So this piece that I am posting now was made for a New Zealand group that I am on and it is made on a Jumbo Playing card. I tried to do transfers and mix up the acrylics and play a different way this time, boy did my hands get dirty with this one. I still love it though, let me know what you think.

LOL Eliza

No comments: