Friday 18 March 2011

Funky Name Tags


Life has been sort of crazy lately I have been doing so much and having heaps of fun in the process.

ON the Labour Day long weekend here in Melbourne I didn't have to work which was a miracle so I got to teach a lovely group of ladies how to make some really cool funky name tags. There were so many ladies at the workshop it was a little crazy but in the end, all had a great time and they left with some really pleasing results and big smiles on their faces.

These funky name tags have been made out of polymer clay and coloured in pearlex powders to give a shimmering effect and some even have a bit of bling, the girls went a little crazy I do have to say. Once they started there was no stopping them.

Sorry about the photography ended up having to take photos with my iphone, thank goodness for brilliant technology.









This is only a portion of what was made but for some reason the images will not face the correct way around when posting them on the blog, so I do apologise for this.

Thanks ladies for the fun day it was a blast also thanks Debbie from Heaven Scent.

17 comments:

Lady Di said...

Wow, look at you ... teaching others to use polymer clay. Must have learnt something at CSR ... hope you're well.

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Hello there, what FAB name tags! Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog. The stamp you're interested in is called Angelika by StampInsanity, I can't send you a direct link, but if you go here and scroll down, she's in the Devil Dolls set (my favourite SI set, I love Lilith and Angelika :D)
http://stampinsanity.com/store/

Patti G. said...

ELizabeth,
Thanks for stopping by my blog! IT was great seeing your visit and hello. Your blog is great fun too!
I love the twinchies, your wonderful cards(my favorite is the fairy for your 16 old daughter :0)
your clay nametags, and all your wonderful creations! Beautiful!
Hugs,Patti

Samantha Marshall said...

They look so cool!!

Gaby Bee said...

What a fun idea! These name tags are gorgeous. I saw them on a sidebar and had to come and see them up close.

Hugs,
Gaby

Natalie B said...

Thank you for leaving a lovely comment on my blog regarding my sons video. love your blog too!

Artyjen said...

Hey! It's all about having fun!!! WE are a long time dead as they day! Thanks for popping by to visit ;)
xoxo Sioux

trisha too said...

Those are the most awesome name tags I've ever seen! Those will be an wonderful souvenir of the workshop.

:)

Lady Di said...

Hi gorgeous, great to see you being creative with polymer clay! Laurie Mika has a lot to answer for!! Hope you're well, Di.

Neet said...

Love your tags. What a fun class. Iknow others have had trouble with photographs not loading the right way around so I wouldn't bother, good exercise to have to turn to see them LOL.
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs, Neet #10

Sarah Anderson said...

What very creative and inventive name badges. Gorgeous!

Hettie said...

Loving these name tags. Well done. Wish I was a little closer to you so I could make one!

Sandy said...

These name tags are great love the sparkle. Love the card you did for your daughter. Thanks for stopping at my blog #80

The Sparkly Fairy said...

Wow! I love your work! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.

Emma - The Sparkly Fairy

Peggy Cain said...

I love the funky name tags! thanks for stopping by my blog.. I'm a bit late making the rounds today have a great weekend

kassa said...

HIYA Eliza,love the title of your blog hon. These tags are soooo well - awesome. I bet the ladies will be making some more at home.
Photos - ARGH - talk to me about frustrating!
Thanks for popping in, this is my first week and I will have to have a different strategy for getting around next week!
Kxoxo

Neet said...

Fab tags - Hugs, Neet